Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year !

Harlo : D
Happy Chinese New Year !
You looked handsome today !
Me too : D
Two -OOO- One- OOO Chinese New Year ! Wooots !
Form 4 ! Awww !
Mosquito ! Woooots !
Okay, start now .
I love my mosquito bat that just bought yesterday . = = Sot the mosquito's body after they dead. Wow ! Woots ! Awwwww !



Reunion Dinner- Cooks alot but I think we just ate 1/4 quarter. So waste. Aloycious & Amelia is so gorgeous ! Play firecrackers also can burn himself : D

The First Day on CNY , morning wake up. Kuok Thung says Gong Xi Gong Xi . Get angpaos. So easy.

Diam lah. ==




Monster is back , again ! Awww ! She never buy present for me so I post this yong sui photo up.


Awwww, my gears for CNY ! Wooots !


Don't judge the AngPaos with its packet !
BIG HUGE LARGE !
Wow !



Watching The Spy Next Door , very obvious , I bought pirate disc ! Who cares.
Tao tomorrow. : D
Cameron the day after tomorrow : D
Friday , th day monster going back to her sea : D
Monday , th day school reopen : (


Good Bye.
Woots!
Awww!