Sunday, January 10, 2010

New year new hope.

Hello, I 'm back, again. ( :
Form 4 really is a tough year for me, one week 3days is occupied by Diu-tion. : /
Wooo , start my 2010 First-Ever-Post. FEP = =
New year eve, Boys' Brigade Recruitment Day etc..
Lets let the photos talk. = O
Start from Orientation Day.

This is what we called photo.

Chur Mei 's worker come to build this for us. ( =

Washing the BIG BIG HUGE HUGE banner. Really huge.

This banner is really Awesome, mermaid with BB cap. XDD


Thats all for Recruitment Day cause I didnt have anymore photo. XD
New Year Day.
Two Zero One Zero.
That day we booked a condo near Gurney Drive. EXPENSIVE but worth . XD
We got
Wc, Catherine, Yi Jun, Sui Jane, Valen, PM-en , Shoe Key, Chan Kei, Hui Joo , my sis and Jeffery and Me.
The photos talk again.
照片的排_有点乱。

Around 6.00pm, walking to Gurney to talk our dinner.
We break into 2 groups /

Wow, you see the Monster ChanKei so pretty with long hair.

: /

Shoe Key Vs ChanKei,

This photo I think is around 4.00am already, going Subaidah to have our Supper/ Breakfast.
We really very geng one, 5.30am go Subaidah eat then 6.30am sleep .
Girls are selfish, they don't let me sleep on bed but finally I also can. XDD


CATherine and Yi Jun.


With mature long hair, yuckss.



Hui Joo brought newspaper come. siau kia = =



Got abit high that night. :

Pui jane


Eating dinner at Wong Kok, gurney .

This set meal quite cheap, cost RM13.90 , rate 7/10 . cheap and good.
Ah Choi Mei.



This photo suppose to be at the bottom but I lazy to drag it down already.
So, just say Good Night after you saw this photo . = =

This very geng.
suMOMOMO MOMOMO.
We bought 3 DVD.
Amerian Pie - hamsap movie intro by Jing Han.
Race to the Witch Mountain.
Jennifer 's Body.

At starbark.

I know I looked yong sui in that photo, who cares. XD = = I care.
Ah Choi mei with Starbark almond bla bla bla

Tada, we did it, we did it , we did it ! YEAH! = =

We met Su Ann at Gurney then countdown together, too bad , she can't join us at our condo.

We bought Alcohol and FRESH MILK at 7-Eleven.

Itu lah Ah Choi and Valen.

Steam steam steam .
Thats all. = =
School reopen, Form 4. ) :
Science Stream . : ( ) :
4SB3 ) :
Sexy . ( :
Bought converse school shoes. ( :
Lots of tuition ) :
) : is more than ( :