Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome back, bitch.

Today went out with this girl and a bunch of gangster.
She just come back from HongKong.
HONG KONG! KOWLON HONG KONG! I LOVE HONGKONG! THATS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

So xin ku only found this most ugly eh photo.

She very fake one, very fair.monster.

shhh, dont say people like that.

She's sooo gooood.

Good like a monster.


Money was wasted at Quik'mas' .

Inside the present box got a hat, wallet , th hang handphone things and a bunch of grass.


This photo is bugged. I rotate already but still..


Gift from HK.

A big thanks to ChanKei Monster.

Monster, you see her girlish hand. yuckss


Everyone say Thanks to her when you meet this monster.
MONSTER! RUN!

Eat Pizza. Nothing else to eat.
Still got YiJun, he feel so embarassing when he meet us.XDD
YiJun YiJun YiJun.
If not wrong.

Who touching my head ? hee

I thought you two is elephant ? When changed to Jumbo ?
New friend of the month , Yi Jun! Say cheese! Happy New Year.
Queensbay eh Crocs made me disssssapppppointed only, fuck himherself.
Bring money and everything to the shop but no my size.
DARN IT.