Sunday, December 6, 2009

December.

Christmas Joy Warms The Heart!

Don't know why huh, I am so excited with this year Christmas. Feel like many things gonna happen.

White Snow ? NO.

Santa ? NO.

Present ? Maybe.

Snow Man ? It will scare die me.

= = Ok, nothing more to ecited.


December is a month that is fulled with events. XD
Too bad, I only know Christmas
I had changed my blogskins for Xmas and also my song too. = )
My song is most the Tradisional one, not like this
Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale.
Last Christmas I gave you my heart,
but the very next day you gave it away.
This year to save me from tears,
I gave it to someone special. = =
THIS IS A LOVE SONG !.

My song!

Oh, Jingle bell , Jingle bell.

Jingle all the way.

Oh, what fun it is to ride

In a one horse open sleigh

XDDD

One more

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town .

Tradisional enough hah! XD
Buy me a shoes.