Sunday, November 22, 2009

PBIM.

15.11.09 /

My birthday, lazy to blog about it .

17.11.09 /

Went to morning walk/jogging.

We don't even jog 100meters on that day.

Then have our breakfast.

This 2 photos also very bored eh face.




After breakfast go destroy something at playground.
Right / Jun Ying and I wearing couple's shirt.

This 2 also.

Not everyone can climb up there.

Jun Ying wants to use the stick to poke me. Zz.
I poke you and you poke me.

PRESS!


We fly.

We dropped.



We swing.
After morning walk, went Kingsbay.

I want to go Kingsbay ,not Queensbay , noob. *
Rapid FTW. Very successful.

On the bus, we keep changing place like nobody business cause really nobody.
= =



Someone sleep, someone nap, someone concentrate.
Took 34mins to reach Kingsbay .
Fast and Efficient. Hehes.

Jalan-jalan cari makan di dalam Kingsbay.
After that went to skate, quite bored cause they dont know how to play.
Chai Chou fell down twice that day because of me. = =

but she still very happy huh , is hot and sweating.


Pattern only. *

This is the last photo we took before Su Ann's phone drop into the toilet bowl.
Actually she still can take her phone, but got a devil woman went in to the toilet then flush it. Everything gone, include the urine and shyt.

I will let your dad see this photo.
because you are SMILING but no CRYING like a pork although you lost your phone.

The photo before we back to Butterworth .
22.11.09 /
Penang Bridge International Marathon day.


You can see Theng Yin's bottle at left handside corner. Nice edit right ? I edit it.

How do you sleep ?


Went toilet , lazy to walk back to front there then straight sleep, rot at there.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN !
QUARTER QUARTER QUARTER !
TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN KM only mah.
TADA !



Finisher only lah, not champion. x D

Wee Chin and Er Wynn also get this.


My dad get 21km Silver Medal.
My uncle get 42.195km Gold Medal.
Congratulations!

ps * My phone camera is so NOOB. The quality like WALAO!