Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mixed.

I'm back , again !
Seriously, my blog is dead for dont know how many THOUSAND years and still stuck at MERRY CHRISTMAS blogskins XD Okay, my bad. : D
Idk where should I start from. So, just follow the photo inside my phone.

Say : Nice !


Can you see my name ? : P
Photography Club AGM rocks!

Idk what is this, the sun looked like the moon.

Using Jynn 's Sony cyber shot T-X1 .
RM1499, she's rich !

Our twister as lunch .

This guy has migrated to NewZealand.
All the best and must everyday miss M'sia. : D
You rocks!

Patelike.
She drew the patrick to someone, nice nice !
Skipped lot !

She buy me Subway sandwiches! Wow!
She come to school at 9.30am and went to AC to buy this !
Amazing!
Skipped lot !

Dies Toilet ?



Valen wrote this at Popular.
I saw it ! ( :


Merentas Desa , Queensbay day .
Met accident , is so fun and experienced!

Haih, pity die him. Nevermind, he's rich !

SLIM FIT !
Just like me !
So slim!
So fit !



Thats all for tonight ! Night world !