Friday, December 18, 2009

RM16 Penang Trip.

Queensbay one day trip only RM16- Included one set Old Town lunch and transport. XDD

Today went to Queensbay with friends, I only spent RM16, how pro. XD
Actually we went there for Converse Fair but it disappointed me.
The shoes throw here throw there like Pasar Malam and the place is so dark . Zzz.
After that we walked around whole Qb. XD the girls bought alot but the boys save alot. Heeee.


Took some photos.

I really like books.



The board is so bright. XD I took Chai Chou spec then act like very pro looking at the board.
Su Ann stop that!

Torres versus Teresa Teng.
Who will win ? Teresa Teng! XD
Theng Yin looked so steam*

promote* she forced me to write this

www.sexyultragirl.blogspot.com

I pointing at Teresa Teng then she laugh like a nerd.
= =

How many days more to Christmas ?
Idk.
`
`
`
Merry X'mas!!
Merry X'mas!